Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Hey You

Saturday was Hey You's birthday. Last week we went to Lowes and I got him this. Kinda like a sewing machine for men wouldn't you say? He's already been putting it to good use replacing the trim around the outside of the windows.



Yesterday I took him out to dinner at our favorite fish place in Moss Landing. It's right on the water in the harbor and there's always plenty of wildlife to see. I thought the camera wasn't working so I didn't bother taking pictures of the cute sea otters but here's some photos I did take.
Blue Heron

Sea Lions on the dock.
It's amazing how many of them can squeeze on there.

Babies!

2 comments:

Mar said...

HEY YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Great pics holly!

PedroLS said...

nice post,nice bolg as well check mine: headforabetter.blogspot.com