Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pacific International Quilt Festival

Last Saturday I drove to Santa Clara and met Deb at the convention center for PIQF. We planned to meet at 10:00am and wound up driving up the ramp of the parking garage right behind one another. Talk about great timing! After wandering around for a few hours and filling up my bag, we had lunch and took the first load out to the car. I should have brought a bigger bag!

Lots of thread from Superior.

A couple of kits and some additional hand dyed fabrics
that match the kit on the left.
Hey You likes the one on the right from Bonnie Blue.
That kinda surprises me.

Marking pen, needles, glue bottle, scissor fob, dental pick (for picking out stitches).

Somewhere there are two more patterns that I couldn't find to take pictures of.

1 comment:

Deb Silva said...

I loved that Bonnie Blue quilt kit too and had a hard time resisting it! They always have such wonderful things in their booth. Very hard to show restraint.