Sunday, February 15, 2009

What I've been doing.

These are blocks for a Civil War reproduction exchange. I've always wanted to make a quilt with this block. I think it's going to be a great. There's one missing because I misread the instructions and the first block turned out an inch bigger than it was suppose too! I'll keep that one for myself and restitch it at some point. These will go in the mail tomorrow.



This is a group quilt made for a dear friend. It was designed by my good friend Deb, assembled by Deb, Pam, and I with blocks from around the world, and quilted by me. I plan to make one for myself, it's such a beautiful quilt.

2 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...

The quilting you did on Mar's quilt is amazing.

Colleen formerly of South Africa said...

I love the blocks for the exchange.